Cheers! To a new year and a new semester!
Here are some suggestions to add to your new years resolution list:
- If you’re not comfortable in the library, get comfortable! Whether it’s here at Katz or your local public library, having a good relationship with your library can not only help you to save money (since you won’t be needing to buy as many books and dvds), but also you can get help finding a job, learn new skills, and get an A on that research paper!
- Read a book for fun, it’s a good way to relieve some stress!
- Try out new technology. Ebook, tablet, etc. It’s important to know what’s out there. You can check out ebooks from the library online by going to UMA Libraries home page and searching One Search or by using Maine InfoNet. Some public libraries will let you even check out the technology itself!
- If you are a student or faculty try out One Search or explore the various Journal Databases we have to offer. Did you know there is a database for arts and crafts?
- Most importantly: Have fun, relax, and study hard!